Intelli-Site-Light is designed exclusively for electronic access control (EAC). End users pay only for access control functionality with the Intelli-Site-Light product. When desired, the solution can scale up to Intelli-site to satisfy more complex integration needs.
Intelli-Site-Light is an Access Control solution that has been designed to be as intuitive as possible. It provides many different views which allow the operator to know system status and health graphically in seconds. Pop-up screens for each panel allow the operator to enable, disable, and activate any point in the system. Legends on each hardware control screen provide the operator easy reference explaining device statuses. The system is scalable in blocks of 25 additional readers to minimize cost to the end user when adding capacity.
Hardware Management View provides a graphical representation of system health and configuration notification.
Access Management View provides configuration of Holidays, Timezones, Access Levels, Access Assignment, and User Information.
- Unlimited reader scalability
Supports multiple access control hardware.
- Easy to configure elevator control
- Built-in scheduled events module for special occasions
Built-in reports for quick reference to card records, departments, cardholder activity, card changes, and system information.
Update configuration and download buttons change to red to remind the user to download the changes.
- Templates for easy user assignment.
- Activity View displaying as many live activity streams at once. Streams can be filtered by system, location or even to the panel itself.
- True ladder logic programming for complex environments. (MLC Hardware only)
- Web client for access by smart phone, tablet or other device.
|Compass or MAC Hardware|
|PLC & OPC|
INTELLI-SITE-LIGHT FOR ACCESS CONTROL
Intelli-Site-Light is designed exclusively for access control. End users pay only for access control functionality with the Light version. When desired, the solution can scale up to satisfy more complex integration needs.